In the Brigidine spirit our vision is for a school that believes:
• The Gospel values of Jesus Christ are at the centre of our identity and practice.
• Each student will be able to reach his/her potential through our commitment to best practice in teaching and learning.
• In caring for self, others, our environment and being safe.
• In building and maintaining collaboration between students, teachers, parents and the wider community.
• In the importance of nurturing the well being and uniqueness of each individual in our school community.